Now that the Yŏnpyŏng-do shelling has died down, the FTA renegotiation has succeeded, and everyone is busy shopping for Christmas, and especially since I've gone nearly forty-eight hours without a single post, I thought I should put up a post announcing I won't be posting much over the next week to ten days.
In the meantime, if you're jonesing for some posts, take a look (or second look) at some of the recent ones I thought were interesting:
- Kim Jŏng-ŭn is The Kim Who Wasn't There
- Don't buy into North Korea's bogus claims to South Korean waters south of the NLL
- Ban Kimoon
doesn't care if people get HIV or need AIDS treatmentwants to end the mandatory HIV testing for English teachers. And ATEK is happy sex workers aren't required to be tested anymore, too.
- With the new FTA, is South Korea ready for the
Hillbilly HummerFord F150?
- The outcry over Blackout Korea
- Would racial profiling have caught Mr Headley?
- Will teaching visas be "semi-portable"?
- NSFW pictures in a discussion of the TSA full-body scanners
- Impeach Obama? The Teasters say yes!