- South Korea's top steelmaker POSCO, which benefited from loans offered as part of 1965 Korea-Japan Normalization Treaty, will donate $8.5 million to victims of imperial Japan's forced labor (Donga Ilbo)
- Kushibo: This is a notable development and I say kudos to POSCO for finally doing this, with my only other comment being "What took you so long?"
- Responding to South Korean Supreme Court ruling on forced laborers, Japan says issue was conclusively dealt with in 1965 (Joongang Daily)
- Kushibo: I still spell it Yŏsu... Where is the e sound in Yeosu?
- Kushibo: I hope I don't get in trouble for my description
- Kushibo: Enjoy your jobs while you can
- Kushibo: Exhibit A that this is a slow news day