- The US Navy grows a pair and decides to send an aircraft carrier to the military exercises off the Korean west coast after all. It's called the Yellow Sea, baby, 'cuz the Norks have seen the USS George Washington and are now pissing their pants.
- No more leaving on a JET plane? Some people in Japan are trying to save the Japan English Teaching programme, saying it has been a great source of positive exchange.
- The GOP senate candidate from Colorado calls birthers "dumbasses," while dumbass Glenn Beck refers to the Obama White House as "like the damn planet of the apes."
- Kanye West was in Yangyang. West in Yang•yang... Am I the only one who thinks that sounds amusing? Okay, maybe.
- Online games will generate $2 billion in Korea next year.
- Mount your iPad on your refrigerator. You know you want to.
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.