- South Korean companies were among the biggest buyers of Superbowl ads this year.
- Korea and Turkey are working hard to end their FTA talks early.
- The Korea Herald asks if South Korea should sign an FTA with China. Short answer: no.
- North Korea may be developing kamikaze attack drones that use US technology, and they might use them on South Korean military units.
- North Korea says don't worry about Kim Jong-un's age. It just means he's full of youth and won't die before he's done everything.
- A hagwon has been accused of using high-tech means to cheat on various ETS exams.
- A makkŏlli-producing brewery is to open in Chicago.
- USFK's General Sharp thinks the US should make it easier for South Korea to buy military equipment.
- If you've been missing Payless Shoe Stores while living in South Korea, your wait will be over soon.
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.