- South Korean warship pursues hijacked freighter Samho Jewelry (Yonhap, CSM, ABC News)
- Bitter cold sets records in South Korea (UPI, Yonhap, Joongang Daily)
- Meeting with Japanese foreign minister, ROK President Lee Myungbak says United Nations should discuss North Korea's uranium enrichment program (Bloomberg, Yonhap)
- North Korea fined $2000 for failure to bring a player to Asian Cup news conference (AP via WaPo)
- North Korea again urges renewal of dialogue with South Korea (Bloomberg, Yonhap, UPI)
- South Korea's trade surplus hits record high of $41.2 billion in 2010 (Yonhap)
Pearls of witticism from 'Bo the Blogger: Kushibo's Korea blog... Kushibo-e Kibun... Now with Less kimchi, more nunchi. Random thoughts and commentary (and indiscernibly opaque humor) about selected social, political, economic, and health-related issues of the day affecting "foreans," Koreans, Korea and East Asia, along with the US, especially Hawaii, Orange County and the rest of California, plus anything else that is deemed worthy of discussion. Forza Corea!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Daily Kor for January 17, 2011
South Korea is the Manchester United of Asia.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.