And let's face it, the name Daewoo still has the air of death to it. (And speaking of defunct cars, I just got done paying $900 to have the timing belt and a few other belts replace don my Honda Passport, which was built in an Isuzu factory in Indiana.)
- General Motors rebrands GM Daewoo vehicles as Chevrolet (Reuters, Bloomberg, Yonhap, Korea Herald)
- Twitter makes Korean its seventh language (PC Magazine, Joongang Daily)
- South Korea positive on outcome of PRC-US summit (Yonhap, Korea Herald)
- Hu and Obama call on North Korea to stop provocations and stick to commitment to denuclearize (Yonhap, Korea Times)
- China reportedly cut off oil to North Korea to prevent further attack on South (Korea Times)
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.