Oh, and I'm psyched because of Korean Air's expansion of the under-serviced Seoul-Honolulu route, which hopefully will add convenience while dropping prices. Come visit, and I'll buy you a Blue Hawaiian or a kona coffee.
- Kim Jong-il arrives in Beijing, holds summit with PRC President Hu Jintao (Reuters, BBC, WSJ, AFP, CNN, Yonhap, Donga Ilbo, Joongang Daily, Korea Herald, Korea Times)
- Did Little L'il Kim accompany Dad to China? (Donga Ilbo)
- North Korea denies plot to assassinate high-level defector Hwang Jang-yop (BBC, Joongang Daily)
- ROK per capita income likely to exceed $30,000 by 2015 (Yonhap)
- Traces of explosives found on Chonan (AFP)
- AZN hires Goldman and JP Morgan for KEB bid (Reuters)
- KRW weakens most in five months on European debt crisis (Bloomberg)
- South Korea's plight in a nutshell: Damned if you do, damned if others do, too.