|Maybe they should send these at night.|
Like on most weekends, it's a slow news day. Keep dry (#1), wherever you are. Maybe stay indoors and read a history textbook (#4).
- Downpours pound saturated Korean Peninsula as Typhoon Meari approaches (Yonhap, Korea Times, Joongang Daily)
- Anti-Pyongyang activists send five large propaganda balloons into North Korea from P'aju (Yonhap, Korea Times, Korea Herald)
- Prosecutors investigate allegation that former chief of National Tax Service's Investigation Bureau received 50 million won (US$46K) monthly from SK Group affiliate (Yonhap, Korea Times)
- Six in ten young South Koreans unaware when Korean War started (Yonhap, Monster Island)
- In speech marking anniversary of start of Korean War, Prime Minister Kim Hwangsik urges North Korea to stop "reckless provocations" and to enter a path to "co-prosperity and permanent peace" on Korean Peninsula (Yonhap, Korea Times)
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.