I'm taking advantage of this lull to get some real-world work done, but I have been entertaining myself with my Kim Family thought bubble contest (see here and here). As usual, One Free Korea and The Marmot's Hole have some excellent links, as does ROK Drop.
From The Marmot's Hole:
- Lists of links, links, and more links
- The North Koreans used some pretty nasty weapons in their attack
- Folks are unhappy with the government's response to the attack
From One Free Korea:
- North Korea says sorry for shelling South Korea's "human shields"
- Before we do anything, let's take stock of what we don't know
- The mayor of Inch'ŏn is a tool (TMH has that here)
From Korea Beat:
- South Korea civic groups are demanding a stronger response to the attacks
And the most recent Monster Island posts on Yŏnpyŏng-do here in a convenient list:
- North Korea warns of second and third attacks
- The KCNA reports North Korea will no longer tolerate the Northern Limit Line... At what point do we consider ourselves at war?
- North Korea's official statement on the Yŏnpyŏng-do attack
- China's response to their client state attacking one of their biggest trading partners: "Stay calm!" Again.
- The Los Angeles Times and former Ambassador Gregg get it wrong about North Korea's alleged claim on Yŏnpyŏng-do and the surrounding waters
- My thoughts on Andrei Lankov's thoughts on North Korea's "blackmail diplomacy"
- Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin momentarily (?) gets confused between North Korea and South Korea
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.