- Obama-backed UN Security Council backs broad nuclear agenda aimed at ending North Korean and Iranian nuclear designs (WaPo)
- At UN, Hatoyama warns that North Korean nukes threaten the world (WaPo)
- Inchon vies for G20 hosting rights after South Korea awarded next year's summit (Korea Times)
- Bank branch closes after six employees come down with H1N1 "swine flu" (Joongang Daily)
- Robert King nominated as US's human rights envoy for North Korea (Joongang Daily)
- North Korean poster seems to confirm succession of Kim Jong-ŭn (Chosun Ilbo)
- "SKY schools" dominate Korean top civil service positions (Chosun Ilbo)
- China beats South Korea to win Asian women's basketball championship (WaPo)
- Gay wins in South Korea (WaPo)
- With authorities fearing a record number of juvenile delinquents by the end of 2009, police vow to stop arresting teenagers (Seoul Times)
Pearls of witticism from 'Bo the Blogger: Kushibo's Korea blog... Kushibo-e Kibun... Now with Less kimchi, more nunchi. Random thoughts and commentary (and indiscernibly opaque humor) about selected social, political, economic, and health-related issues of the day affecting "foreans," Koreans, Korea and East Asia, along with the US, especially Hawaii, Orange County and the rest of California, plus anything else that is deemed worthy of discussion. Forza Corea!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
News links for September 26, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.