- Koreans from divided families hold tearful reunions with loved ones (Korea Times; see also this post and this post)
- Missing Pusan high schooler found dead in T'ong•yŏng (Korea Times)
- Courts to allow community service in lieu of fines for small-scale punishments (Joongang Daily)
- Japan's Kimiko Date Krumm advances to Korea Open final in upset against defending champion Maria Kirilenko of Russia; will play Anabel Media Garrigues of Spain (ESPN)
- Cameroon defeats South Korea 2-0 in U20 (under-20) World Cup (USA Today)
- Netizens launch campaign to force President Lee to "upgrade to hot wife" (Chosun Ilbo)
Pearls of witticism from 'Bo the Blogger: Kushibo's Korea blog... Kushibo-e Kibun... Now with Less kimchi, more nunchi. Random thoughts and commentary (and indiscernibly opaque humor) about selected social, political, economic, and health-related issues of the day affecting "foreans," Koreans, Korea and East Asia, along with the US, especially Hawaii, Orange County and the rest of California, plus anything else that is deemed worthy of discussion. Forza Corea!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
News links for September 27, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.