- KRW-USD rate falls below 1200 won/dollar (Korea Times)
- Kim Jong-il tells Chinese envoy North Korea may return to six-party talks (NYT)
- South Korea approves sale of iPhone in November, all hail Steve Jobs (NYT)
- CJ Cheil Jedang suspends sales of cooking oil that may contain carcinogens (Korea Times)
- Justice Ministry says number of juvenile felons at highest rate ever (Korea Herald)
- Seventy-one-year-old man is tenth South Korean to die from H1N1 (Joongang Daily)
- Madonna ends search of East Africa to adopt lookalike of young Obama (AP)
Pearls of witticism from 'Bo the Blogger: Kushibo's Korea blog... Kushibo-e Kibun... Now with Less kimchi, more nunchi. Random thoughts and commentary (and indiscernibly opaque humor) about selected social, political, economic, and health-related issues of the day affecting "foreans," Koreans, Korea and East Asia, along with the US, especially Hawaii, Orange County and the rest of California, plus anything else that is deemed worthy of discussion. Forza Corea!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
News links for September 24, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.