- A Los Angeles Times piece on "hyperbole, exaggerations, and misstatements" surrounding illegal immigration.
- The journal Science reports on a recent study of cores of lake ice and glaciers that more clearly links humans to the reversal of a two thousand-year cooling trend.
- Be careful about taking your iPhone on trips abroad, because if you leave the settings the way you had them back home then you might end up with massive data charges.
- First cloned wolf is found dead at the Seoul Grand Park zoo.
- LAT looks at the "storybook houses" of Los Angeles.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Loose change of the day
I may make this a regular feature, linking to stories that aren't so much newsworthy and not necessarily Korea-related (or Asia-, Hawaii-, OC-, or California-related). Basically, things that pop up that pique my interest.