There's also speculation of a visit to China by Kim Jong-il, while his nuclear envoy is trying to head to Washington.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-il to visit Beijing in late March (links here)
- North Korea's top nuclear envoy to visit US early this month (Reuters via WaPo, Yonhap)
- ROK foreign minister says direct US-DPRK talks are possible, but within six-party framework (Yonhap)
- President reaffirms bid for 2018 winter Olympics (Korea Times)
- Kim Yuna returns to Toronto, Canada, to train for world championships (Yonhap)
- If only these last two headlines were turned around.