- The US is losing its lead in nanotechnology to countries like China, Japan, and South Korea.
- The EU is expected to relax restrictions on North Korea's Air Koryo.
- South Korea has renewed its commitment to finding Korea War-era remains.
- Citing some prominent South Korean cases involving cheating on the American SAT, this Washington Post piece discusses what little happens when someone does this kind of thing.
- The US is looking to export drone technology to some of its allies, including South Korea.
- The attorney of a Japanese-American man cited decades of racial slurs that have "scarred" him as a factor in the unintended death of a neighbor who supposedly made racial and sexist remarks to him and his wife.
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts, but please be kind and respectful. My mom reads this blog.