- Here's the BBC's take on the UAE nuclear deal.
- Korean manufacturers are feeling optimistic for 2010.
- North Korea's new year's wish is to tear down the imaginary wall. I guess the real walls will remain.
- Mike Hale of the NYT has a review of the 2008 movie The Chaser, while A.O. Scott has a write-up of Old Partner, also from 2008.
- Here are some more stories on Robert Park, the Christian missionary who marched into North Korea to declare that Kim Jong-il be nice: Los Angeles Times, New York Times, BBC, CNN, Wall Street Journal, Chosun Ilbo, Yonhap,
- The Kogi taco truck is one of the top-ten discoveries of the Orange County Register's food critic.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Taiwan is having a similar beef issue the US as South Korea's.