With dissent over the Great Currency Obliteration of 2009 and the government acknowledging how badly they mucked things up (not to mention with the designated heir Kim Jong-un said to have been in charge of that muck-up), Pyongyang may be ripe for a coup.
- UN envoy Lynn Pascoe arrives in Pyongyang to urge return to six-party denuclearization talks (AP via WaPo)
- US says North Korea must act on nuclear pledge (Bloomberg)
- Kushibo hopes his denuclearization plans don't involve using all the ones he already has.
- Toyota recall spreads to luxury Lexus brand (Chosun Ilbo)
- And why not? It's not like there's any snow to play in.