Can I call them or what? It was the Saints over the Colts, 31-17. I was off by just one digit, which makes sense, because in my football dream a couple weeks ago, I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I got that one digit wrong. This would also explain why I predicted in 2005 that Osama would take the White House.
- High-ranking Chinese envoy Wang Jiarui meets North Korean officials at start of four-day Pyongyang visit (AP via WaPo, Bloomberg, Yonhap, Korea Herald)
- Robert Park, missionary released by North Korea after unauthorized entry and attempt to press Kim Jong-il directly for human rights in DPRK, arrives in US (AP via WaPo, Yonhap)
- US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says Obama administration policies toward North Korea and Iran are showing benefits (UPI, Bloomberg)
- Korea Telecom think tank says iPhone is paving the way for a new IT market worth 2.6 billion won by 2012 (Yonhap, Korea Times)
- SK, Apple's iPhone partner in South Korea, says iPhone sales have failed to maintain momentum and may falter (Korea Times)